Great innovations start as ideas
Making an idea come to life requires more than just passion – funding, business strategy, technical know-how and product development facilities are essential. We believe in robotic hardware ideas with the potential to become scalable businesses. Our mission is to support businesses at an early phase to ensure that they are prepared to secure funding from one or more private or institutional investors.
The StartUp Hub.
The Hub is designed to cater specifically to hardware startups. It is a 2.000 square meter incubator facility located at the Danish Technological Institute.
In the Hub you have access to a range of equipment, as well as access to business professionals to help you develop your business plan, access to expert advisors to assist you in developing your prototype and when you are ready, we help you secure necessary funding.
– The Selection.
We are looking for raw quality.
To make sure the StartUp Hub remains one of Europe's top incubator facilities in its field, applicants go through a comprehensive screening process. Potential candidates are screened and presented to an experienced board of robotic experts, who selects the best businesses for the Hub. We include only 5 businesses per year.
– Program design.
We help you prototype and develop.
You will turn your idea into a prototype and develop a business plan with the help of a range of experts connected to the StartUp Hub. The Hub also helps you find local customers to test your prototype.
We find investors and commercial partners.
When you are ready, the StartUp Hub helps you find investors. Startups are typically in the Hub for a year.
– What does the Hub offer?
At no cost to you, if you are selected to participate in the Hub you will have access to a plug and play platform to grow your idea into a succesful business.
Participation in the Hub ensures you early facilitation of your tech and business development in an innovative robotic ecosystem for a year – maybe more. The Hub offers access to hardware development space incl. advanced tools, access to a vast network where you can meet future partners, as well as have access to a team of robotic specialist, facilities to develop prototypes and much more. This is all at no cost to you. Your responsibility will be to contribute a strong idea for your future success.
- Partnerships: build joint research projects with new partners
- Ecosystem: gain access to a vast network in industries
- Board of advisors: receive expert advice to gain autonomy
- Business planning
- Early access to funding
Prototype Development Tools
- More than 100 product development machinery
- 3D printing: basic and advanced
- Vision equipment: software and hardware
- Mobile platforms: across brands, sizes, functionalities
- Robots: across brands, sizes, functionalities
- Quality control
- Domain use knowledge
- Robot programming, simulation and virtual production, motion planning, AI, Advanced path planning for industrial manipulators, robot construction and electronics, system design, sensors for perception and inspection, control and navigation
- Production and Manufacturing Intelligence
- Human-robot interaction
- Instalment and implementation based on end user market, production flow, organization and business case
- Development and execution of courses at end user sites for introduction and use of new technology
You will have your own desk, access to hardware development space, as well as access to meeting rooms and a cafeteria.
Listen how Odense Robotics Startup Hub helped Leo and other tech-entrepreneurs from idea to business
"We came with a technical mindset, so we where not used to think in a business point of view."
— Leo ZhouFounder, Nordby Systems
Apply for your spot here.
Apply here, and we'll get back to you with further directions.
Bring your Idea.
No prototype needed to get into the Hub.
You create the first prototype.
– we will help you find local customers for first test runs.
Robots and components.
For instance UR at your disposal during development.
Robots are the future. Odense is first mover.
We believe that technology only will become a bigger and bigger part of how we live, and play a more and more important role as well.
More than gadgets.
Technology can do so much more than act as gadgets. If we look into how much impact technology have had on the entire healthcare sector during the past years, we can only dream about what will happen in the next 10 years. One thing is certain – we want to get on that train.
We know that technology can have a huge impact on a global level. There are so many things on this Earth which is just waiting to be solved by bright minds. We want to take that position.